this is the nick of one of my friends on MSN... my first reaction was "Wah.. why so depressing?" ... and he replied.. "not depressing lah. .it's reflective"
well.. so what are we here for?
Post-Nepal
13 years ago
.........MUSIC ALWAYS TELLS A STORY...........
4 comments:
I also would like to know what I am here for. But I think I have beliefs that make it very very difficult for me to discover the answer. And also don't have that much time to think about it.
To find out where and what we're destined for. :) So, what is the truth then?
Excellent, love it! The jewel golf club home insurance online Zenergy fitness america on line parental control Xenical in spanish 213t lcd monitor samsung
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Insurance brokers state farm http://www.pop-blocker.info/allowbuddylistpastpopupblocker.html teeth whitening boston Redken so long losing hair Salons lingerie
Post a Comment