Back from chorale chalet… wanted to go early to listen to the lovely voices of the choir again.. ☺ it was good. I seriously missed singing with them! So after trying to find the chalet, I got in, sat down and got the scores from Jimmy, and started to enjoy the symphony of voices ahah ☺ okays, a bit cheesy here.. but that’s the truth! ☺
So after enjoying their sacred, Japanese and Indonesian songs, got to talk to them a bit more, had dinner with them.. and well.. their drinking session started.. with their 8litres of Berwerkz beer woohoO! Too much alcohol around makes people there red. Hha.. and high! So we started dancing mass dance. VJC mass dance. And we have all graduated from VJC like.. either very long ago, or like half a year ago! ☺ but it was all in the name of good fun ☺ and of cos work out!
Sandy was like.. “jiahui, I think u can lose ur 4kg after the mass dance” haha.. well. I DO HOPE SO! Which is pretty impossible.. unless I do it EVERY day ;)
Was good seeing them all again… woohooo! Okays. Time to sleep.. and erm, get up at 5am to go msia! Yay! More good food.
Post-Nepal
13 years ago
4 comments:
welcome back!!!
it was so good to see you again.
haha anyway we sounded like shite yesterday before nelly k's arrival....
call me call me, we go meet for dinner or something okay!
Very nice site! goed antispam programma Coffee house coffee house conference calls nutrition Filter junk mail spam Ibm patent database www-goto spam filter Tamiflu prescription overseas Turnkey web site affiliate program Hawkers antispam ohio camping America insurance life security fioricet Search engine placement philipsburg Porsche travel system luggage Farmers insurance group vp training
Keep up the good work » »
Keep up the good work »
Post a Comment