It is finally the end of march. I remember vaguely, a month ago, after drawing up the planner for March, feeling really apprehensive about what I have to go through. The wham-bham-kick of the last week of March just saw me stronger as I walked out unbruised. At least I now know what I could have done if I were to have similar events occurring again!
Ball came and went :) It was a night when I felt that alive just dancing and singing and venting some fustration together with friends, thanks char for the well-needed screaming... :) Everyone had fun, the music was good and I am glad it's over. No more headaches about ball, no more stress from it, no more needing to lias with other people... :)
I'm looking forward to a weekend of chilling out, just in my own room, doing what I want to do, without having to think about anything that needs to be done.. other than studying of course... but now it's time for me to settle down, organise myself again..
it has definitely been a whirlwind month. was on the brink of depression i guess... haha, just diagnosing myself after reading the symptoms for clinical depression. :) as my dear buddy over here commented... i have cried more tears in the last two months than i ever cried before... with the overwhelming stress, things piling up, uni work getting tougher, emotional stress, homesickness.... everything that could possibly lead to depression :) but i'm glad i'm out of it now... and will do anything to keep away from it.
just got to chat with a friend over MSN. sometimes, it just seems obvious what needs to be done, but to go about doing it is another issue altogether. Loving myself a lil more will be a good start to things, staying away when it starts to hurt, and staying where I am now when things are well, but sometimes, it just doesn't seem to work that way.
for what is the meaning of being together? Just read a friend's blog who just got together not long ago, and he was musing as usual. I guess this time I have seen that being together takes more than just pure romance. Yes romance keeps it alive, and conflicts just breaks it apart? and once one party goes into the withdrawal part of the relationship, nothing done will bring that person back into it again. Not even if the person knows how comforting, how peaceful, how just being understood is the very next stage of a relationship. For conflicts happen everywhere and if the maturity is there to stay to compromise and not choose the easy way out, then things won't end up being broken. :)
Post-Nepal
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment