it was great doing the web cam thingy, just that it could have had more privacy? and lots of things that cannot be done now, and makes me wonder whether i want to do anything to it at all, for a long long time. so, to leave some issues as the way it is maybe a better choice. but knowing me, my impatience, and my ever changing mood, i might think differently in say, 10 days?
i have been keeping loads to myself recently, maybe that's part of growing up... but sometimes, i can't help but wish for less worries, less thoughts... and more focus on what i can do to make my life more interesting and less weary.
lots to complain, but what's the use of talking about it now when what can be done at this very point is to lead life the way it is? :]
and i still love this song after so long...
What ravages of spiritokay, now that that has been out... i feel much better. retail therapy won't do much for me, but maybe the change in environment will! :)
Conjured this temptuous rage
Created you a monster
Broken by the rules of love
And fate has led you through it
You do what you have to do
And fate has led you through it
You do what you have to do ...
And I have the sense to recognize that
I don’t know how to let you go
Every moment marked
With apparitions of your soul
I’m ever swiftly moving
Trying to escape this desire
The yearning to be near you
I do what I have to do
The yearning to be near you
I do what I have to do
But I have the sense to recognize
That I don’t know how
To let you go
I don’t know how
To let you go
A glowing ember
Burning hot
Burning slow
Deep within I’m shaken by the violence
Of existing for only you
I know I can’t be with you
I do what I have to do
I know I can’t be with you
I do what I have to do
And I have sense to recognize but
I don’t know how to let you go
I don’t know how to let you go
I don’t know how to let you go
lots to type, but what is important? so i have deleted the whole paragraph i wanted to type, and just have a happy ending to 2006 :)
will i want any more changes to my life? it has been great... and i have become a better person... and i know why. it has changed ever since i came back singapore, and will i want any changes? i don't know. do you? so you say the memories were good. so do you want more memories to carry with you?
:] many questions. and like a friend said, just let the tears fall a little and then stand up again. that strong front of mine needs recharging right?
No comments:
Post a Comment