Hey guys…
It’s madness week last week.
Haven’t had the time to update my blog and I feel REALLY bad for doing so cos it’s like my blog is so bare.
So here I’m, taking time off reading my notes and revising for yet another MCQ test, which will take place on Friday… so much histology and anatomy stuff to study and I am just so screwed cos I can’t remember any of the things I have studied.
Don’t get me wrong, I really do like what I’m doing in school… the worse part is that nothing stays in my head. Other than stuff like.. well. Nm.
Managed to meet up with Eugene while he was in Melbourne with one whole group of people from Adelaide… went out to Brunetti’s… and took him to Ying Thai on Lygon.. ☺ hope he enjoyed his time in Melbourne! Haha.. though it’s pretty much like Singapore here in the city.
Mrs Ong came up to Melbourne too… and met up with her with Songyu on Friday night, and brought her to this Shanghai dumpling shop in Chinatown. ☺ it’s the 4th time I’m there! Heh… showed her around city .. but didn’t show her much.. ☹
IH’s having a fundraising event called “Café” on the 7th May.. and the theme is “musicals”. So I’m part of the Grease medley dance item… ahaha.. we’re dancing to “you’re the one that I want” , “we go together” and “grease lightning”… ☺ absolutely funny! My friend went “oily/phospholipid/fatty lightning!”…like.. “….”
Yups… just had the auditions for it.. before that I was at this acappella group practice… the music tutor of the college organized an acappella group … and we’re performing for Café.. and the standard is good! The girls are great… but the basses need more work… there’s this guy who’s a bit tone deaf.. but the tutor’s nice about it… and we have 2 vocal students… they are REALLY good….
taught my senior how to sing! haha.. :) so happy that he managed to get up to the really high note that he was having difficulty with.. wheeee
Happy that I’m in the singing group! ☺ whee!
Been running about doing all these stuff… the Grease dance took up quite some time.. and I’m like trying to catch up with my studies… yups. Oh wells. I can’t wait for the coming week to be over. AH!!!!!
*stress *
and to esh… ☺ dear girl! I’m happy for you! hur hur hur… ☺
I want to lose weight.
Post-Nepal
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment