Tuesday, July 12, 2005

waiting...

waiting for time to pass. so i can leave my house to go ngee ann.

waiting for the days to pass. so that i can be back in Melbourne once more.

waiting for the weeks to pass. so that i can get used to life in Melbourne again.

waiting for the months to pass. so that i can come back to Singapore for the hols again.

waiting for the years to pass. so that life can take on a new meaning.

aren't we always waiting for something to happen? i shall not spend so much time in front of the comp. waiting to see who comes online. waiting for inspiration to hit me to blog. waiting for so many things to happen.

but then again, good things come to those who wait... or is it not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agree with the above comment.
I used to spend my days looking forward to sth - a day, event, an appointment with someone, etc. but i found that the minute that moment arrived, it lost its beauty. e.g. if I spend my singlehood waiting for marriage, I won't find joy in marriage. I'd rather grow to appreciate the wait or else I'll spend my whole life waiting... :)