Monday, February 13, 2006

intuition....

i know that this sem will be great cos:

1. i found out that the assignment i have for this sem is due a day after IH ball which I am organising.
2. the first day started from 9am till 515pm...
3. i have to go down to austin for my clinicals (which is not THAT far but it's about an hour's train ride?)
4. the second lecture of the semester was not that EASY and it was just an introduction to the heart
5. it was so cold today!
6. i have alot of things to do! ah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*HUGS*
When everything seems overwhelming take it a step at a time ba~ ;) I managed to tide through the most hectic frantic week ever, sadly with some damage to health *cough* but it's been great and I'm glad it's over :)

jia you!