Tuesday, May 16, 2006

take time to smell the flowers.

Went down to RCH (Royal Children's Hospital) for the first time to meet a doctor from the UK about my AMS year there. I can't help but feel apprehensive somehow? :) but all sounds good, I'll just have to wait for their reply about vacancies....

It has also been a long time since I took a walk in Royal Park. speaks alot about the amount of exercise i do huh :) hee. It felt good, sometimes you just gotta do some things by yourself... :)

Speaking of which, studying beckons. It has been a weekend of... fun! parties always turn out to be drinking parties.. haha. my first go at Twister and I keep losinggggg :( Birthdays galore for 3 days running... which made Pat make the comment about September being an "active" month.

Studies wise... 2 more weeks!!! so back to work and more whining. gotta get more rest... we're all getting narcoleptic!